Emerald Cars Plus recognise that your safety is critical so it goes without saying we are pleased to let you know that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are conveniently available from our Emerald workshop...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Emerald
When considering brake systems do not ignore them until brake repairs are your only option.
Regular inspections like our 65 point vehicle report, which we provide with every full car service conducted by Emerald Cars Plus, are necessary for confirming your brake system is suitably maintained. Our expert service team can advise you if they suspect that repairs or servicing of the vehicle's brakes are to be considered to avoid it translating to a more serious issue.
Brake services available at Emerald Cars Plus include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Flush Brake Fluid And Replace
- Rotor And Drum/Brake Disc Resurfacing or Machining
- Brake Disc And Drum Replacement
- Replacing Brake Calipers
- Replacement Of Brake Lines And Hoses
- Complete Replacement Of Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you discover any warning signals that your car's brakes may be due for a service or repair simply book online with us and get the car's brakes evaluated from our Emerald workshop today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to keep an eye out for:
- Stickiness Of Brake Pedal
- Brakes Are Noisy
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Applied
- Vibration When Brakes applied
- Brake Light Always On
- Brake Pedal Appears Spongy
- Impaired Stopping Ability
- Brake Pedal Feels Hard
To see more information regarding brake warning signs with their conceivable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing